Skip to content
In the most recent health order Religious Facilities are considered essential by the Dane County Health Department and encouraged to remain open during the pandemic.
Darul Iman is enforcing the following Social Distancing Requirements at its premise. Please help us keep everyone safe:
- Only 25% of our total capacity will be admitted at a time in the prayer halls, our volunteers in the parking lot will inform people to wait in their cars for space to open up if we are approaching this limit.
- Our premise will be disinfected regularly.
We still request you to avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily and use sanitizer or handwash with soap frequently.
- Maintain a distance of 6ft at all times, particularly at entrance and exit.
- Spots have been marked to stand 6ft apart during salah.
- Wear a face mask, performing sujood and all prayer actions is permissible with a face mask on.
- Wash hands with soap and water or use sanitizer frequently.
- Cover sneezes/ coughs in elbow or sleeve (not hands).
- Avoid handshakes.
- You are welcome to bring your own prayer mat.
- If you are under the age of 12, tested positive for Covid-19, have symptoms such as cough, high-grade fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing, a new rash, or loss of sense of smell/taste, have diabetes or any other chronic medical condition, or are for any other reason among the high-risk group for Covid-19, please help everyone by staying at home.